- Nicholas was born on 26 Jun 1917 in Syracuse, NY.
- As per the 1920 Census he lived in Syracuse, NY on Townsend St.
- As per the 1930 Census he lived in Syracuse, NY on 1425 Lodi St.
- Married Eva Geraldine Johnson in 1936.
- Nicholas and Eva had 3 children, Constance, James, and Mary.
- As per the 1940 Census he lived in Syracuse, NY on 108 Pennsylvania Ave and worked in the repair industry as a laborer.
- Enlisted in the Army on 16 Apr 1945.
- As per the 1950 Census he lived in Van Buren, NY on River Rd and worked as a contractor as a mason.
- Nicholas died on 19 Apr 1968 in Syracuse, NY and is buried at St Mary’s Cemetery in Baldwinsville, NY. Eva is buried across the street in Riverside Cemetery.