- Frank was born on 4 Oct 1917 in Syracuse, NY.
- As per the 1920 Census Frank lived in Syracuse, NY on Burnet Ave.
- As per the 1930 Census Frank lived in Syracuse, NY on 220 Vann St.
- As per the 1940 Census Frank lived in Syracuse, NY on 220 Vann St. His occupation is listed as painter.
- Frank enlisted in the U.S. Army on 17 Dec 1942, and served during WWII.
- Married Eunice Mildred McIntyre on 14 Apr 1951 in Seabrook, NH.
- Children of Frank and Eunice are Sandra and Barbara.
- Around 1993, Frank and Eunice moved to Clearwater, FL.
- Hobbies were golfing, fishing, and spending time with his children and grandchildren.
- Frank died on 2 Nov 2002 in Clearwater, FL. Frank and Eunice are buried in White Chapel Memorial Gardens in Dewitt, NY.
- (Personal Note) Frank was my grandfather on my mom’s side and I remember going golfing with him, as well as fishing. He always said that we don’t get to have a beer till we catch the first fish. However, that never lasted. Usually after the first 20 min he cracked one open. He was a funny man and loved to joke around. Loved to be the center of attention.