- Jacob was born in Pennsylvania, in 1825 (exact dates unknown).
- As per the 1850 Census Jacob lived in Saline, MI with his father’s two brothers Lorey and Jas as well as with his brother George. His occupation is listed as farmer.
- Jacob married Mary Elizabeth Coleman in 1854 in Michigan.
- They had two sons, Francis George, and Levi David.
- As per the 1880 Census Jacob is listed as a boarder in Bridgewater, MI. His occupation is listed as a laborer.
- This is all the information that I have on Jacob. He died in the poor house, meaning he had no remaining money. I assume he is buried near Washtenaw, MI, unknown cemetery.